Social competence is demanded more and more
often in the professional
surroundings, but it is also helpful in order to master the problems of
the daily life.
Important is to find the compromise between
social adaption and the realization of
the own needs.
Essential requirements therefore are:
- To find your own values and to identify
- To recognize your own abilities and to use
- To recognize your own weaknesses and to
accept them and convert them into strengths
- To learn the ability to say “no"
- To express your own wishes